Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Here's what I made yesterday.

Barb here.  Ok, the weather is getting nasty in Chicago.  It is raining and damp outside.  In this kind of weather I am inspired to make the ulitimate comfort foods.  I told you I am passionate about food, I think about it way too much. So yesterday I made beef stew.  Just as I finished, Tyler Florence from The Food Network came on and was making The Ultimate Lamb Stew from County Cork, Ireland.  What I found inspiring was that he made Guiness Floats for dessert. This was obviously an adult dessert.  He just mixed Guiness over vanilla ice cream with alittle Orange Bloosom Honey. He topped it with a ginger cookie.  I think I could use my Spice Cookie recipe.  This sounds strange, but intesting.  I think I will have to try this with some Capannari's Vanilla Ice Cream .  I will let you know how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment